26 Sept 2019, 6-7 pm: Thomas Williams House
Pour s’inscrire en personne/To register in person:
ou/or Rosalba Santori à/at:email@example.com
or/ou tel. Carolyne: 389-2358
Pranzo di Natale -
domenica 8 dicembre
Holy Family Church
52 Falkland St, Moncton
The capital of Italy is Rome (also known as the Eternal City) and is almost 3,000 years old. It has been the capital since 1871 and is home to the Dome of St. Peter's, the Sistine Chapel, the Coliseum, and the famous Trevi Fountain.
Italy is approximately 116,400 square miles (including Sicily and Sardinia), which is slightly larger than Arizona.
The official name of Italy is the Italian Republic (Repubblica Italiana).
Italy is said to have more masterpieces per square mile than any other country in the world.
When McDonald's opened in 1986 in Rome, food purists outside the restaurant gave away free spaghetti to remind people of their culinary heritage.
Become a member: registration
fill out this form and mail to us or give to one of our representatives
The Association is committed to:
· Promote and protect the Italian language and culture in
the Greater Moncton community;
· Create awareness and encourage the sharing of the Italian
language and culture for the benefit and enrichment of the community;
· Be a medium of communication among the Italian members
of the community;
· Assist the Italian community to develop and preserve their
· Foster harmonious relations with other Italian communities
and associations, such as the Italian Canadian Cultural Association
(ICCA) in Halifax; and
· Assist new Italian community members to become oriented
in Greater Moncton.http://tourism.moncton.ca/SplashPages/TourismIndex.htm